Fall Seed Treatments Help Build a Strong Foundation for Spring
When it’s time to plant wheat and other fall-seeded crops, soil depleted by previous plantings can present issues such as limited soil-available nutrients and limiting moisture conditions. Fall seed treatments help offset these conditions.
Fall seed treatments have crucial results:
- Promote fast, even emergence (key issues will vary by environment).
- Produce a larger, more efficient root system.
- Increase fall tillering.
- Help ensure strong, healthy plants as winter approaches.
And using multiple modes of action enhances plant health and performance even more.
Treating Wheat Seed Gives Plants a Head Start
Bio-Forge® ST and Stimulate™ Yield Enhancer help build that strong foundation. Used together, they:
- Provide an even greater increase in root growth than they do individually.
- Showed an average fall tillering increase of 64.8% at three site locations.
- Produced an average 10.2-bushel yield advantage across trial locations.
- Enhances seedling emergence and ensures early root development.
- Protects young plants from stress—including stress associated with waterlogged or cold spring soil.
- Ensures continuous new root growth for efficient nitrogen and other nutrient uptake.
Stimulate Yield Enhancer:
- Enhances cell division, root growth and nutrient utilization.
- Helps deliver increased root mass and improved stress resistance.
- Is compatible with most herbicides, fungicides and insecticides.
In addition, after planting, consider the benefits of X-Tra™ Power:
- Supplies essential micronutrients to promote early-season growth.
- Promotes early root development and plant vigor.
- Increases energy transfer, improves sugar movement and strengthens resistance to disease and stress.