Golden Harvest Plus 5-18-2
Unique liquid foliar fertilizer with high levels of micronutrients designed to supplement soil-applied fertilizer.
What it does
- Delivers soluble formulation of N, P and K
- Prevents micronutrient deficiencies
- Supplements soil-applied fertilizers
What that means
- Healthier and more robust plant growth
- Increased fruit set
- Improved fruit sizing and yield
- Can be applied by air or ground and with most pesticides and spray additives
- Requires a minimum of 1 to 10 dilution with water for all applications
- Vegetables: Foliar spray 2 to 4 qts/A at weekly intervals starting when crops are a few inches high. Continue up to 2 weeks before final harvest.
- Tree fruit and nuts: Apply 2 to 4 qts/A 5 to 6 times annually beginning with delayed dormant spray
- Citrus: Apply 6 to 8 qts/A 4 times annually with first application at pre- bloom
- Field crops: Apply 2 qts/A when crops reach 4th leaf stage. Repeat every 14 days thereafter until crop matures.
- Turf grasses: Use 1 qt. per 20 to 100 gallons for every 5,000 square feet. Start when grass turns green; repeat every 3 to 4 weeks until grass goes into dormancy.
Golden Harvest Plus is a unique suspension liquid foliar fertilizer (5-18-2) with high levels of micronutrients (B, Co, Cu, Fe, Mn, Mo, Zn) designed to supplement soil-applied fertilizer for prevention of nutrient deficiencies. It has a pH of 1 to 1.5. The use of buffering agents may result in crop damage.
Golden Harvest Plus is designed to supplement a soil fertilizer program, not replace it. Frequent use of this product will ensure adequate nutrition for crops.
May be used on the following crops: alfalfa, almonds, apples, artichokes, asparagus, avocados, barley, all beans, broccoli, cabbage, carrots, cauliflower, celery, citrus, corn, cotton, grapes, hops, lettuce, melons, milo, nectarines, peaches, peanuts, peas, pecans, peppers, pistachios, potatoes, prunes, rice, soybeans, sorghum, strawberries, sugar beets, sugarcane, sunflowers, sweet corn, tobacco, tomatoes, turf, turnips, walnuts, watermelons, wheat and most other crops.
Return to products page