Accelerate root and shoot growth, increase reproductive vigor and produce bigger, more uniform fruit.
What it does
- Increases root growth
- Enhances lateral branching of roots
- Increases number of fruiting points
- Accelerates and extends plant growth for enhanced reproductive vigor
What that means
- Increased reproductive vigor
- Extended cell longevity
- Sweeter, higher soluble solids for better quality fruit
- Reduced effects of insects, diseases, viruses and nematodes
- Apply directly to the rooting via irrigation system or side-dressing before irrigation
- Apply every 7 to 14 days after transplanting of annual crops or at bud break for perennial crops and continue through harvest
- To support increased fruit load, use with an effective fertility program which may include:
- A secondary and micronutrient program with high potassium such as Harvest More Urea Mate™ 5-10-27 @ 5 lbs/A every 7 to 14 days
- For additional fruit sizing and soluble solids, combined with Sugar Mover at 1 pt/A every 7 to 14 days during the fruit sizing period
Root Power™ produces more vigorous, uniform vegetative growth for increased fruit set; increases sugar production and movement for larger, more uniform fruit size and increased soluble solids (brix) as well as enhances plant health for improved resistance to nematodes, insects and diseases that normally affect a plant's root growth.
Increases plant levels of polyamines, auxin, gibberellic acid, ascorbic acid, superoxide dismutase, peroxidase and catalase which all contribute to accelerated and extended plant growth with enhanced reproductive vigor. Reduces plant nitrate levels, abscisic acid and malondialdehyde for extended cell longevity and increased plant resistance to stress. Proprietary growth-enhancing formulation cofactors in support of the modes-of-action above.
Return to products page