White Label Zinc
Zinc for foliar- or soil-application that’s completely available for absorption and non-phytotoxic when used as directed.
OMRI approved for organic production. View the OMRI Certificate.
What it does
- Prevents zinc deficiency
- Heavily involved in enzyme systems that regulate early growth
- Essential for fruit, seed and root development
- Plays key role in formation of plant growth regulators
What that means
- Approved for use in organic production – OMRI-approved
- Increased photosynthesis efficiency
- Improved plant stress resistance
- Enhanced plant, fruit and seed development
- Increased yield potential
- Soil or foliar application
- Refer to product label for specific directions for specific crops
White Label™ Zinc acts like a growth hormone and plays a role in seed and grain formation. Zinc is also essential in the formation of chlorophyll and the transformation of carbohydrates and regulation of the consumption of sugar in the plant.
It is compatible with most insecticides, fungicides, foliar nutrients and herbicides.
Return to products page