White Label Manganese
Manganese for foliar- or soil-applied that’s completely available for absorption and non-phytotoxic when used as directed.
OMRI approved for organic production. View the OMRI Certificate.
What it does
- Serves as an enzyme catalyst
- Plays a role in the assimilation of carbon dioxide
- Important in the development of chloroplasts
What that means
- Approved for use in organic production – OMRI-approved
- Increased efficiency of the conversion of sunlight to chemical energy
- Enhanced germination and maturity
- Increased availability of P and Ca
- Soil or foliar application
- Refer to product label for specific directions for specific crops
White Label™ Manganese is a foliar- or soil-applied micronutrient and is non-phytotoxic when used as directed. It is an effective dispersing agent when applied with other foliar spray chemicals for the prevention and management of manganese deficiencies.
White Label Manganese is an enzyme catalyst and plays a role in the assimilation of carbon dioxide. Manganese is also important to the development of chloroplast where sunlight energy is converted to chemical energy.
Return to products page