Moves carbohydrates out of leaves to roots, storage tissue, seed and fruit plus reduces excessive vegetative growth.
What it does
- Moves carbohydrates out of leaves to roots, storage tissue, seeds and fruit
- Reduces excessive vegetative growth
- Prepares crops for harvest
What that means
- Increased winter survivability in perennials
- Invigorated and energized new spring growth
- Better yield and high quality
- Increased resistance to diseases
- Refer to product label for specific directions for specific crops
Nitrate Balancer is a convenient, effective soluble boron source with the added benefit of molybdenum to promote conversion of nitrate nitrogen into more metabolically functional forms. It can be applied to maintain nitrogen levels within recommended limits.
Boron and molybdenum should be used only when a soil test for these nutrients is low, a tissue analysis indicating a boron and molybdenum deficiency or when verified deficiency symptoms appear in the plant.
This product contains boron and its use on any crop other that those recommended by the label may result in serious injury to the crop and should be used only on soils which respond to molybdenum. It should also only be used on soils that respond to molybdenum. Crops high in molybdenum are toxic to grazing animals (ruminants).
Return to products page