Calcium and boron for foliar- or soil-application to decrease physiological disorders in fruit and vegetables.
What it does
- Decreases physiological disorders
- Prevents the abortion and fall of flowers and fruits
- Increases the quality of fruit
What that means
- More effective than calcium alone
- Increased yield
- More revenue
- Refer to product label for specific directions for specific crops
CaB is a liquid formulation of calcium and boron which all fruit and vegetable crops need. CaB is more effective than calcium alone and can be foliar- or soil applied. It is compatible with most insecticides, fungicides, herbicides and foliar nutrients.
Recommended for use on the following crops: alfalfa, almonds, avocados, apples, beets, broccoli, brussel sprouts, cabbage, cauliflower, carrots, celery, citrus, clover, corn, cotton, grapes, lettuce, milo, melons, nectarines, rice, pears, peaches, pecans, peppers, potatoes, peanuts, sorghum, sugar beets, sweet corn, sugar cane, strawberries, tobacco, tomatoes, turnips, walnuts, watermelons, wheat and most other crops.
Return to products page