Micro Plus Super Starter
Complex Cu, Fe, Mn and Zn micronutrient for soil and foliar application that is readily available and rapidly absorbed.
What it does
- Activates enzymes and catalyzes reaction in several plant-growth processes
- Improves the production of chlorophyll
- Provides readily available and rapidly absorbed Cu, Fe, Mn and Zn
- Enhances chlorophyll formation
- Improves oxygen carrying capacity of root nodules of legumes
- Increases the availability of P and Ca
What that means
- Accelerated germination of seed
- Improved early root and plant growth and nutrient uptake
- Healthier and more robust plant growth
- Increased yields
- Hastened maturity
- Soil application: Can be incorporated in liquid fertilizer or applied separately
- Dry fertilizer: Can be applied to dry fertilizer to control dust and supply copper, iron, manganese and zinc
- Foliar: Add to a tank mix
Micro Plus™ Super Starter is a complex micronutrient formulated to be used in Stoller liquid fertilizers (i.e., Nitro Plus, Folizyme, etc.) and nitrogen solutions. When used with polyphosphate-containing fertilizers, it should be diluted with nitrogen solution before addition. Broadcast or row applications are acceptable, although greater efficiency may be expected from row applications.
Micronutrient deficiencies usually occur when plants are small; therefore, micronutrients should be added to the fertilizer at or before planting.
Return to products page