Micro Plus Copper
Complex copper micronutrient for soil and foliar application that is readily available and rapidly absorbed.
What it does
- Activates enzymes and catalyzes reaction in several plant-growth processes
- Provides readily available and rapidly absorbed copper
- Minimizes Cu deficiency in organic soils
What that means
- Healthier and more robust plant growth
- Helps ensure successful protein synthesis
- Soil application: Can be incorporated in liquid fertilizer or applied separately
- Dry fertilizer: Can be applied to dry fertilizer to control dust and supply copper
- Foliar: Add to a tank mix
Micro Plus™ Copper is a complex micronutrient formulated to be used in Stoller liquid fertilizers (i.e., Nitro Plus, Folizyme, etc.) and nitrogen solutions. When used with polyphosphate-containing fertilizers, it should be diluted with nitrogen solution before addition. Broadcast or row applications are acceptable, although greater efficiency may be expected from row applications.
Micronutrient deficiencies usually occur when plants are small; therefore, micronutrients should be added to the fertilizer at or before planting.
Return to products page