Required for plant growth
What it does
- Essential for the production of auxins (essential plant hormones) which help with growth regulation
- Activates enzymes in protein synthesis
- Helps in regulation and consumption of sugars
- Influences rate of seed and stalk maturation
- Helps plant withstand cold temperatures
What that means
- Improved chlorophyll formation for greener and healthier plants
- Reduced stunted plant growth and chlorosis
- Increased number of tillers
- Enhanced early plant growth and development
- Improved growth during cool temperatures
- Increased nutrient uptake and plant development
- Improved yield and quality
- Foliar spray and soil application
Keylate micronutrients are chelates with low corrositivity that are rapidly absorbed by the root system or foliage because of their chelating complex. They have strong, consistent chelation bond strength across all cation nutrients and have a very low salt index. Keylate products are compatible with foliar or soil-applied crop protection products and fertilizers.
Keylate® Zinc is formulated to be used in fertilizer solutions. Broadcast or row applications are acceptable, although greater efficiency may be expected from row applications. Micronutrient deficiencies usually occur when plants are small, thus micronutrients should be added to fertilizer applications at or before planting. Foliar fertilization is intended as a supplement to a regular fertilization program and will not by itself provide all the nutrients normally needed by an agricultural crop.
Always read and follow label directions.
Return to products page