Keylate Super Starter 4-3-1
Start plants off strong
What it does
- Delivers magnesium, manganese and zinc in one package
- Accelerates germination
- Enhances early uptake of essential nutrients and micronutrients
- Increases nitrogen assimilation
- Facilitates movement of sugars and starches within the plant
- Promotes the production of auxins (essential plant hormones)
What that means
- Vigorous early root and seedling growth
- Better early season plant health
- Improved chlorophyll formation
- Enhanced conversion of sunlight energy into plant energy
- Improved yield and quality
- Soil and foliar spray application
Keylate micronutrients are chelates with low corrositivity that are rapidly absorbed by the root system or foliage because of their chelating complex. They have strong, consistent chelation bond strength across all cation nutrients and have a very low salt index. Keylate products are compatible with foliar- or soil-applied crop protection products and fertilizers.
Keylate® Super Starter 4-3-1 (Mg – 1%, Mn – 3%, Zn – 4%) is formulated to be used in fertilizer solutions. Broadcast or row applications are acceptable, although greater efficiency may be expected from row applications. Micronutrient deficiencies usually occur when plants are small, thus micronutrients should be added to fertilizer applications at or before planting. Foliar fertilization is intended as a supplement to a regular fertilization program and will not by itself provide all the nutrients normally needed by an agricultural crop.
Always read and follow label directions.
Return to products page