Essential for many plant functions
What it does
- Functions in converting nitrates into amino acids within the plant
- Essential to nitrogen-fixing bacteria in legumes
- Facilitates the conversion of phosphorus into organic forms in the plant
- Minimizes presence of nitrates and nitrites in plant tissue
What that means
- Increased sugar content of plants
- Increased conservation of water during dry conditions
- Enhanced plant growth and development
- Increased nutrient uptake and plant development
- Improved yield and quality
- Seed treatment, foliar spray and soil application
Keylate micronutrients are chelates with low corrositivity that are rapidly absorbed by the root system or foliage because of their chelating complex. They have strong, consistent chelation bond strength across all cation nutrients and have a very low salt index. Keylate products are compatible with foliar- or soil-applied crop protection products and fertilizers.
Keylate® Molybdenum is formulated to be used in fertilizer solutions. Seed treatment, broadcast or row applications are acceptable, although greater efficiently may be expected form row applications. Micronutrient deficiencies usually occur when plants are small, thus micronutrients should be added to fertilizer applications at or before planting. Foliar fertilization is intended as a supplement to a regular fertilization program and will not by itself provide all the nutrients normally needed by an agricultural crop.
Always read and follow label directions.
Return to products page