Keylate Micro Mix
Seven key micronutrients in one formulation
What it does
- Ensures essential micronutrients are available to plants
- Provides convenient delivery in one spray application
What that means
- Enhanced plant growth and development
- Improved pollination
- Enhanced sugar transfer for more yield\
- Increased nutrient uptake and plant development
- Improved yield and quality
- Soil and foliar spray application
Keylate micronutrients are chelates with low corrositivity that are rapidly absorbed by the root system or foliage because of their chelating complex. They have strong, consistent chelation bond strength across all cation nutrients and have a very low salt index. Keylate products are compatible with foliar- or soil-applied crop protection products and fertilizers.
Keylate® Micro Mix contains seven key micronutrients (Bo, Co, Cu, Fe, Mn, Mo, Zn) and is formulated to be used in fertilizer solutions. Broadcast or row applications are acceptable, although greater efficiency may be expected from row applications. Micronutrient deficiencies usually occur when plants are small, thus micronutrients should be added to fertilizer applications at or before planting. Foliar fertilization is intended as a supplement to a regular fertilization program and will not by itself provide all the nutrients normally needed by an agricultural crop.
Always read and follow label directions.
Return to products page