Improve plant growth
What it does
- Functions as a catalyst in photosynthesis and respiration
- Regulates rate of many biochemical reactions in plants
- Promotes seed production and formation
- Facilitates proper enzyme activity
- Contributes to structural strength of cells and plant
- Influences flavor, storability and sugar content of fruits
What that means
- Improved plant health and development
- Increased yield and quality
- Reduced chlorosis
- Better pollination
- Reduced lodging
- Improved seed production
- Soil and foliar spray application
Keylate micronutrients are chelates with low corrositivity that are rapidly absorbed by the root system or foliage because of their chelating complex. They have strong, consistent chelation bond strength across all cation nutrients and have a very low salt index. Keylate products are compatible with foliar- or soil-applied crop protection products and fertilizers.
Keylate® Copper is formulated to be used in fertilizer solutions. Broadcast or row applications are acceptable, although greater efficiency may be expected from row applications. Micronutrient deficiencies usually occur when plants are small, thus micronutrients should be added to fertilizer applications at or before planting. Foliar fertilization is intended as a supplement to a regular fertilization program and will not by itself provide all the nutrients normally needed by an agricultural crop.
Always read and follow label directions.
Return to products page