Improve legume nodulation
What it does
- Essential for growth of rhizobium, the specific bacteria involved legume nodulation and fixation of atmospheric nitrogen into amino acids and proteins
- Improves nitrogen fixation
- Synthesized by rhizobium
What that means
- Better nodulation in legumes
- Increased nitrogen fixation
- Larger yield potential
- Soil and foliar spray application
Keylate micronutrients are chelates with low corrositivity that are rapidly absorbed by the root system or foliage because of their chelating complex. They have strong, consistent chelation bond strength across all cation nutrients and have a very low salt index. Keylate products are compatible with foliar- or soil-applied crop protection products and fertilizers.
Keylate® Cobalt is formulated to be used in fertilizer solutions. Broadcast or row applications are acceptable, although greater efficiency may be expected from row applications. Micronutrient deficiencies usually occur when plants are small, thus micronutrients should be added to fertilizer applications at or before planting. Foliar fertilization is intended as a supplement to a regular fertilization program and will not by itself provide all the nutrients normally needed by an agricultural crop.
Always read and follow label directions.
Return to products page