Dry soluble fertilizer ▪ Added micronutrients
What it does
- Enhances growth and development of vegetable crops, lawns, golf courses and turf
- Delivers a dry soluble formulation of N, P and K with a high level of K to correct nutritional deficiencies
- Provides higher supplemental levels of B, Co, Cu, Mn, Mo and Zn micronutrients than common soluble fertilizers
- Mixes easily in the tank and with most pesticides commonly applied to vegetable crops
What that means
- Improved nutrient uptake by roots
- Enhanced root growth and structure
- Better movement of nutrients throughout the plant
- Increased tolerance to stress
- Improved quality and shelf life
- Foliar spray or irrigation
This product contains boron and its use on any crop other than those listed on the label may result in serious injury to the crop. Additionally, this product contains molybdenum and the application of fertilizers with molybdenum may result in forage crops containing levels of molybdenum which are toxic to ruminant animals.
Do not use with dinitro compounds, Bordeaux, spray lime or highly alkaline spray materials.
Always read and follow label directions.
Return to products page