Key Feeds DF Zinc
Dry flowable zinc concentrate for foliar application
What it does
- Essential for the production of auxins (essential plant hormones), starch formation and proper root development
- Activates enzymes in protein synthesis
- Helps in regulation and consumption of sugars
- Influences rate of seed and stalk maturation
What that means
- Improved chlorophyll formation for greener and healthier plants
- Reduced stunted plant growth and chlorosis
- Increased number of tillers
- Enhanced early plant growth and development
- Improved tolerance of lower air temperatures
- Increased nutrient uptake and plant development
- Improved yield and quality
- Foliar spray
Key Feeds DF Zinc is a dry flowable micronutrient concentrate for foliar application that disperses easily in water with agitation. It can be used as part of a complete nutrient supplement program.
Key Feeds DF Zinc is recommended for use on the following crops: apples, barley, all beans, broccoli, black currants, cabbage, cauliflower, celery, cherries, gooseberries, grass, hops, kale, lettuce, oats, onions, parsnips, pears, peas, plums, potatoes, rape, raspberries, red beets, rye, sprouts, strawberries, sugar beets, tomatoes, turnips, wheat and most other crops.
Always read and follow label directions.
Return to products page