Key Feeds DF Manganese
Dry flowable manganese concentrate for foliar application
What it does
- Acts as an enzyme activator for nitrogen assimilation
- Increases chlorophyll content in leaves
- Accelerates germination and maturity
- Increases availability of phosphorus and calcium
What that means
- Improved chlorophyll formation for greener and healthier plants
- Increased transfer of sunlight energy into plant energy
- Enhanced early plant growth and development
- Increased nutrient uptake and plant development
- Improved yield and quality
- Foliar spray
Key Feeds DF Manganese is a dry flowable micronutrient concentrate for foliar application that disperses easily in water with agitation. It can be used as part of a complete nutrient supplement program.
Key Feeds DF Manganese is recommended for use on the following crops: apples, barley, all beans, broccoli, black currants, cabbage, cauliflower, celery, cherries, gooseberries, grass, hops, kale, lettuce, oats, onions, parsnips, pears, peas, plums, potatoes, rape, raspberries, red beets, rye, sprouts, strawberries, sugar beets, tomatoes, turnips, wheat and most other crops.
Always read and follow label directions.
Return to products page