CHE-LA Zinc (10%)
Essential for plant growth
What it does
- Essential for the production of auxins (essential plant hormones)
- Activates enzymes in protein synthesis
- Helps in regulation and consumption of sugars
- Influences rate of seed and stalk maturation
What that means
- Improved chlorophyll formation for greener and healthier plants
- Increased utilization of nitrogen
- Reduced stunted plant growth and chlorosis
- Increased number of tillers
- Enhanced early plant growth and development
- Improved growth during cool temperatures
- Increased nutrient uptake and plant development
- Improved yield and quality
- Foliar spray and liquid fertilizers
CHE-LA® Zinc is a chelated micronutrient supplement derived from inorganic salts. It can be foliar- or soil-applied and is non-phytotoxic when used as directed. Additionally, it is an effective dispersing agent when applied with other foliar spray products.
CHE-LA Zinc is compatible with most insecticides, herbicides, fungicides and foliar nutrients. It may be incorporated into existing spray programs.
CHE-LA Zinc may be used on the following crops: alfalfa, almonds, avocados, apples, barley, all beans, broccoli, cabbage, carrots, cauliflower, celery, citrus, corn, grapes, lettuce, melons, milo, nectarines, pears, peaches, peanuts, pecans, peppers, potatoes, rice, sorghum, soybeans, strawberries, sugar beets, sugar cane, sweet corn, tomatoes, turnips, walnuts, watermelons, wheat and most other crops.
Always read and follow label directions.
Return to products page