Mixture of essential micronutrients
What it does
- Helps activate enzymes for enhanced photosynthesis, metabolism of carbohydrates, synthesis of amino acids and starch production
- Improves sugar transport to roots and tops
- Enhances utilization of phosphorus and other essential nutrients
- Increases availability of phosphorus and calcium
What that means
- Improved chlorophyll formation for greener and healthier plants
- Enhanced plant growth and development
- Improved pollination
- Enhanced sugar transfer for more yield
- Increased nutrient uptake and plant development
- Improved yield and quality
- Foliar spray and liquid fertilizers
CHE-LA® Mix is a chelated micronutrient (B, Fe, Mg, Mn, Mo, S, Zn) supplement derived from inorganic salts. It can be foliar- or soil-applied and is non-phytotoxic when used as directed. Additionally, it is an effective dispersing agent when applied with other foliar spray products.
CHE-LA Mix is compatible with most insecticides, herbicides, fungicides and foliar nutrients. It may be incorporated into existing spray programs.
CHE-LA Mix may be used on the following crops: alfalfa, almonds, avocados, apples, barley, all beans, broccoli, cabbage, carrots, cauliflower, celery, citrus, corn, grapes, lettuce, melons, milo, nectarines, pears, peaches, peanuts, pecans, peppers, potatoes, rice, sorghum, soybeans, strawberries, sugar beets, sugar cane, sweet corn, tomatoes, turnips, walnuts, watermelons, wheat and most other crops.
Always read and follow label directions.
Return to products page