CHE-LA Manganese (7%)
Increase availability of P and Ca
What it does
- Acts as an enzyme activator for nitrogen assimilation
- Increases chlorophyll content in leaves
- Accelerates germination and maturity
- Increases availability of phosphorus and calcium
What that means
- Improved chlorophyll formation for greener and healthier plants
- Increased transfer of sunlight energy into plant energy
- Enhanced early plant growth and development
- Increased nutrient uptake and plant development
- Improved yield and quality
- Foliar spray and liquid fertilizers
CHE-LA® Manganese is a chelated micronutrient supplement derived from inorganic salts. It can be foliar- or soil-applied and is non-phytotoxic when used as directed. Additionally, it is an effective dispersing agent when applied with other foliar spray products.
CHE-LA Manganese is compatible with most insecticides, herbicides, fungicides and foliar nutrients. It may be incorporated into existing spray programs.
CHE-LA Manganese may be used on the following crops: alfalfa, almonds, avocados, apples, barley, all beans, broccoli, cabbage, carrots, cauliflower, celery, citrus, corn, grapes, lettuce, melons, milo, nectarines, pears, peaches, peanuts, pecans, peppers, potatoes, rice, sorghum, soybeans, strawberries, sugar beets, sugar cane, sweet corn, tomatoes, turnips, walnuts, watermelons, wheat and most other crops.
Always read and follow label directions.
Return to products page