CHE-LA Copper (5%)
Critical for chlorophyll formation
What it does
- Functions as a catalyst for photosynthesis and respiration
- Constituent of several enzyme systems involved in building and converting amino acids to proteins
- Contributes to the structural strength of cells and the plant
- Influences flavor, storability and sugar content of fruits
What that means
- Improved yield and quality
- Reduced lodging
- Better pollination
- Increased overall health and appearance of plants
- Enhanced formation of proteins
- Improved production and creation of seeds
- Foliar spray and liquid fertilizers
CHE-LA® Copper is a chelated micronutrient supplement derived from inorganic salts. It can be foliar- or soil-applied and is non-phytotoxic when used as directed. Additionally, it is an effective dispersing agent when applied with other foliar spray products.
CHE-LA Copper is compatible with most insecticides, herbicides, fungicides and foliar nutrients. It may be incorporated into existing spray programs.
CHE-LA Copper may be used on the following crops: alfalfa, almonds, avocados, apples, barley, all beans, broccoli, cabbage, carrots, cauliflower, celery, citrus, corn, grapes, lettuce, melons, milo, nectarines, pears, peaches, peanuts, pecans, peppers, potatoes, rice, sorghum, soybeans, strawberries, sugar beets, sugar cane, sweet corn, tomatoes, turnips, walnuts, watermelons, wheat and most other crops.
Always read and follow label directions.
Return to products page