CHE-LA Calcium (6%)
Improve nutrient absorption
What it does
- Enhances plant growth, development and structure
- Contributes to normal root development
- Helps regulate cell and plant functions
- Facilitates plant reaction to impact of environmental and disease stresses
What that means
- Improved nutrient uptake by roots
- Enhanced root growth and structure
- Better movement of nutrients throughout the plant
- Reduced abortion of fruit
- Increased tolerance to stress
- Improved fruit and vegetable quality and shelf life
- Foliar spray and liquid fertilizers
CHE-LA® Calcium is a chelated micronutrient supplement derived from inorganic salts. It can be foliar- or soil-applied and is non-phytotoxic when used as directed. Additionally, it is an effective dispersing agent when applied with other foliar spray products.
CHE-LA Calcium is compatible with most insecticides, herbicides, fungicides and foliar nutrients. It may be incorporated into existing spray programs.
CHE-LA Calcium may be used on the following crops: alfalfa, almonds, avocados, apples, barley, all beans, broccoli, cabbage, carrots, cauliflower, celery, citrus, corn, grapes, lettuce, melons, milo, nectarines, pears, peaches, peanuts, pecans, peppers, potatoes, rice, sorghum, soybeans, strawberries, sugar beets, sugar cane, sweet corn, tomatoes, turnips, walnuts, watermelons, wheat and most other crops.
Always read and follow label directions.
Return to products page