White Label Magnesium
Foliar- or soil-applied magnesium micronutrient supplement completely available and absorbed by leaves and roots
Activate enzyme systems • Improve photosynthesis
EPA-registered bio-stimulant that can be used as a supplement with foliar fertilizers.
OMRI approved for organic production. View the OMRI Certificate.
What it does
- Activates enzymes in the synthesis of nucleic acids (DNA and RNA)
- Enhances metabolism of carbohydrates with the plant
- Helps regulate uptake of essential nutrients and micronutrients
- Enhances production of fats and oils within plants
- Facilitates translocation of sugars
What that means
- Improved chlorophyll formation for greener and healthier plants
- Better resistance to unfavorable growing conditions
- Enhanced sugar content for high yields
- Improved synthesis of amino acids for increased protein
- Improved yield and quality
White Label™ Magnesium is compatible with most insecticides, fungicides, foliar nutrients and herbicides and can be applied in most existing spray programs.
White Label Magnesium is an excellent acidification agent for alkaline water. High pH water will break down many insecticides such as Sevin, Dylox, Ethyl Parathion, Malathion, Methyl Parathion and other organophosphate insecticides, decreasing the effectiveness of the pesticides.
Return to products page