- Fungicides & Fungicide-Compatible
- Fertilization & Nutrients
- Genetic Expression
- Plant Growth & Health
- Root Growth
- Stress Reduction & Management
- Yield Improvement
- Pollination & Flowering
Applying herbicides to rapidly growing plants during higher temperatures stresses plants and can cause injury or burning to corn, soybeans and other field crops. There are several ways to offset the stress and potential injury of herbicide applications.
- Apply a Stoller seed treatment to seed before planting
- Apply a Stoller product in-furrow at planting
- Add a Stoller product to a tank mix of a foliar-applied herbicide
Stoller products help maintain optimal plant hormone balance during early growth, minimize the production of excess ethylene that plants produce following a herbicide application and ensure root growth for enhanced nutrient uptake and increase yield.
Let Stoller products help minimize herbicide injury and speed recovery from herbicide burn.