- Fungicides & Fungicide-Compatible
- Fertilization & Nutrients
- Genetic Expression
- Plant Growth & Health
- Root Growth
- Stress Reduction & Management
- Yield Improvement
- Pollination & Flowering
Plants respond to hail in much the same way they respond to cellular damage caused by heat, flooding and frost. Their initial response is to produce ethylene which triggers a cascade of adverse reactions that delay the plant’s repair response to new cell generation, differentiation and enlargement.
Applying Stoller products as soon as possible after hail damage helps:
- Suppress stress ethylene production
- Balance plants’ hormonal response to damage
- Accelerate repair and regrowth processes
While no product can put plants back together after being shredded by hail, Stoller products can help minimize the impact of hail damage and speed plant recovery.